Plaça de la Rosa dels Vents, 1, Final Passeig de Joan de Borbó, Barcelona, 08039, Spain
Phone: +34 93 295 28 00
4.4/5 (42 reviews)
DIVE INTO THE CURRENT
Step inside. See for yourself. Designed by world-renowned architect Ricardo Bofill, W Barcelona sets the scene for a spectacular stay. Located on the beachfront along the famous Barceloneta boardwalk. Check into one of our 473 fabulous guestrooms & suites boasting panoramic views over the Mediterranean and city of Barcelona.
Mix it up and dine in style at chef Carlos Abellán’s BRAVO24. Get glamorous on our 26th-floor hotspot, at ECLIPSE rooftop bar, or make your way down to our signature Living Room to find WAVE & the W LOUNGE for a cocktail (or two).
Get these exclusive SPG® member benefits:
- Best Rates
Not an SPG Member?
Joining is quick, easy, and free. Join Now
W Suite Treat Package
Live in luxury with the W Suite Treat package.
- W Suite of your choice
- Wine and tapas welcome tray
- 2 signature W bathrobes to take with you
- Turndown service with chocolate
Rates as from €790
OVER THE MOON
Once you've said your vows and are ready to set sail for the perfect honeymoon, W Barcelona is the ultimate escape.
Reserve our Over the Moon package and enjoy:
- Accomodation in Fabulous Room or Suite of choice
- Personal training session & massage in Bliss Spa
- VIP table in Eclipse & bottle of Dom Perignon
- Gourmet tour with tasting menu
- Private photoshooting
Amongst other surprises.
Terms & Conditions
© 2017 Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc
Hear from our guests about their stay from 42 verified guest reviews
87%of our guests
recommend this hotel
The hotel met my expectation.
1. The staff were warn and helpful in every details including help with the luggage, check-in and cash change into smaller values.
2. The bed was super cozy and provided me a very good sleep quality.
3,. The "Fuel your body" Memu is very fresh and healthy especially after we had tapa as the last meal.
4. As a platinum member, I was upgraded to a very nice suite with a beautiful sea view, and provided the choice of breakfast.
5. Walking along the beach is a nice experience.
Dine with the best view of the city
A great experience dining or enjoying your drinks at the hotel. Local and international specialities combined with the best views of Barcelona and the Mediterranean Sea.
- SALT Restaurant & Beach Club
- W Lounge
- Wet Bar
Hours Of Operation
Your meetings in Barcelona
For business or for celebrating by the sea. 38 meeting spaces to ensure the success of your events.
- 19 meeting spaces
- From 2 to 1,000 guests
- Dedicated team of meeting specialists
- Latest conference technology
- Dream location for a wedding in Barcelona
How to find us
Located beachfront along the Barceloneta boardwalk, by the end of Port Vell.
- La Caixa
- Barcelona Pavillion
- El Born
- La Rambla
- Palau Güell
- Tibidabo Amusement Park
- W Barcelona
- Camp Nou
- Casa Milà - La Pedrera
- Catalonia History Museum
- La Sagrada Familia
- Picasso Museum
- Bus V15, 64, 39
- Francia Railway Station
- Metro Barceloneta L4
- Diagonal Mar Shopping Centre
- Flamingo's Vintage
- Passeig de Gràcia